Monday, March 18, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!      

Mood: Ecstatic

Music listening to: Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder (classic R&B)

     It's a Monday!! I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is very, very deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is very good this morning and my strawberry, raspberry, pineapple, grape and whey smoothie is in the fridge and it is super thick, smile!

     I have to run an errand this morning and that is all that I have planned to do, except clean up the Do Drop Inn room #1. I cleaned Do Drop Inn room #2 yesterday.

     It has been a very good weekend for us here in Tucson and it was topped of by our visit to the DDC yesterday with Bobby. We had a very nice dinner at the buffet but I was upset with myself because I left my buffet perk at home.

     We picked up our gaming perk and that is always fun. Elise and I came home with over $1000.00 dollars in winnings last night. We WooHoo'ed all the way home and I still am, smile!

      We had on our shamrocks and the luck of the Irish was with us last night. What a great evening! We hope that your weekend was a good one? This week is going to be a slow one but it will pick up on Thursday evening. We will be going to the "Gaslight Theater" with  Donna and Angelica.

      Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and be careful because it is a Monday. Oh yeah! Elise and I played a Mahjongg yesterday and she beat me. I was only two tiles away from winning, but it was a good game. We may play another game this afternoon it time permits.

Later.........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet, get busy.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, get some rest.

Bobby, hope you had a good time at the DDC last night?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Monna, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The day IS good! Thanks.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...