Monday, March 4, 2013

It's A True Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Worried

Music listening to: War of the SUV's by David Benoit

     It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is awake and has been up and down for most of the night. This stomach virus is really got her. I believe a call to and a visit to the doctor is in order. We were going to attend a funeral this afternoon and I am not sure if we are going to make it. When Elise has me to call to say that she is not playing bridge she is not feeling well at all.

     The coffee is good and my blueberry, and whey smoothie is in the fridge. I may not be on much today but I will keep you informed.

 Have a good day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Loraine, be careful.

Bobby, I will text you to let you know what we decide about this afternoon.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...