Sunday, March 3, 2013

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Well, how is it going? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as always. We are back at home now and Elise has hit the sheets to rest.

I am caring for Chris and he is doing very well today. I hope that he does not catch the stomach virus that Elise has. It is going around here in Tucson, and I hope that I don't get it.

I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few items and some fruits for my smoothies. It is a very nice day outside. It is about 71 degrees so Chris and I will spend some time out there with the fur-babies. I may take a few more pics while I am out as well.

We are going to go to the movies this evening if Elise feels up to it. We will go after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. So have a good one and take it slow and easy.
Later......Jessie

Bobby, did play tennis today?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Did you get the dryer fixed? I hate it when those kinds of things happen!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...