Monday, March 18, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is just about over, how was yours? I got my errand taken care of this morning and Chris and I had a peaceful day.

Elise and I played Mahjongg this afternoon and we each won a game. We are getting better for sure. The weather today is just great.

Elise prepared homemade waffles for dinner with sausages and hot coffee. Delicious! I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice.

I did a little more work on my new book today as well. The first of April is approaching very fast and I need to be prepared. 

Have a good night and sleep well.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, sleep tight.

Loraine, good to hear from you today.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Herman, tomorrow is your day, my brother!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...