Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Elise,Chris,Jessie
Good Morning!     

Mood: Grateful

Music listening to: Papa Don't Take No Mess by James Brown (classic R&B)

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I don' think that she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. I will check on her shortly to see how she is feeling. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and my chocolate, banana, and whey smoothie is in the fridge. I enjoyed listening to James Brown sing "Papa Don't Take No Mess" this morning. It brought about a lot of memories about my Dad because he took (no mess), smile. Like father like son, eh? Smile!

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. That we allow me to get some errands done for Chris. After the errands are complete I will meet up with Bobby this morning at the DDC to pull a view slots and to see if our perks are available to get. The trip to the DDC depends on how Elise is feeling this morning and what her plans are.

    Well, I had better get busy and get this day started. I am feeling really motivated after listening to James Brown. Have a wonderful Tuesday and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet get busy sisters.

Tiger I am right there with you this morning.

Loraine, have a wonderful day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe. Let's think about getting a game of Mahjongg set for the near future, OK?

Carol, what are you up to this morning?

Anne, how are things?

Ross and Denise, have a great day.

Flo and John, be careful.

Bobby, she you at the DDC at around 9:30am.

Rosie, what is new in down under land?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

How is Elise feeling? This one really got her down!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...