Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? Well, let me tell you about mine,eh?
I went to get Chris's scripts and they had the wrong medicine written for him. Can you believe that?

I met Bobby at the DDC and we had a good time, especially Bobby. Bobby got his players club card today and that is a good thing. I did not have a good day at the   slots but I needed the change of scenery. Now Bobby on the other hand won over $200.00 with a $20.00 input into the Ladybug Slot. Lucky guy! 

I also forgot to pick up my perks today while I was at the DDC. I had my mind on Elise and my game was way off today, but that is OK. Elise played bridge today and she came back home and she looked very tired and lethargic.  The only thing she can eat is bananas,rice,and eggs no dairy. She has lost a few pounds and that is a concern that will be address on Thursday at her doctors appointment.

Chris doing just fine as usual. Overall it has not been to bad of a Tricky Tuesday. We hope that your day was a good one? Have a good night and sleep well.
Prost......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, now I need to see a Chiropractor after looking at those hot pics. Thank you very much, big smile!

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

Rosie, from down under it was good to hear from you today.

Rosie, you need to go out to the DDC with us we will teach you how to pull, smile!

Flo and John, stay safe.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...