Friday, March 22, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here in the Old Pueblo. Elise and I played some Mahjongg this afternoon and we watched basketball as well. Our Cats play tomorrow against Harvard at around 3:00pm. Go Cats!

At around 4:00pm we played Mahjongg with Bobby and it was a lot of fun. Elise beat us two games and Bobby won a game as well. What's up with that? Smile!

We just got back from having dinner at Cody's Beef and Beans. Bobby had some fried mushrooms, and country style ribs and fries, with a couple of three beers.

Elise and I got the T-B0ne special. Elise had a salad, beans and a baked potato. I had clam chowder, beans and fries. We got it all down with a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature.

We are now back at home and Elise has hit the sheets to read. I am watching UCLA play Minnesota and UCLA is losing. I received one of my class books today and I am very tempted to start reading it before the class starts, but I will wait.

Well, we hope that your day was a good one? I am going to get my ears lowered tomorrow morning early.
Sleep well.......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, sleep well.

Carol, good to hear from you today.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.

Bobby, thanks for a very nice evening.

1 comment:

bobby said...

You are most welcome....i thoroughly enjoyed myself. Mahjongg is a blast....can't wait to get better at it...see ys Sunday....

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...