Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day has ended. Bobby is here working the evening shift with Chris. It got a bit cloudy today but that was about it, no rain.

I have a lot of things coming up next month. I start my new book and I start my new course of study through Yale University. Prior to all of that I am going to enjoy and kick back and party a little bit,smile!

Elise and I played Mahjongg this evening and she beat me both games. Once again in one of the games I was only one tile away from winning. Lot's of fun though.

Elise prepared the tuna fish sandwiches and they were fantastic. We had potato chips and plenty of dark rum and coke to get it all down. We also watched a few episodes of "Nurse Jackie" 

Elise has hit the sheets and I am watching TV until I check on Chris later tonight. We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Marcie, have a good evening.

Country granny, always good to see you posting to the blog. This new course is going to be a hard one but I will get through it.

Loraine, of course I will keep you informed about my new course. It sounds so very interesting to me and to Elise.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...