Friday, March 15, 2013

It Is On!

Good Afternoon!     

Well, the car sale is on and the weather is very nice but a little warm. Wow, I have a great selection of cars from Honda's to Cadillac's. 

Chris and I are having a good time showing the cars and it looks like it is going to be a banner sale day. WooHoo!

I have a gallon of my banana,peanut butter smoothie chilling in the Margarita machine. Chris is guarding it for me.

Wait a minute! There is the wheelchair lady giving Chris a hard time. WTF! She just turned over the Margarita machine with all of the smoothie in it. Chris is upset and he is trying to punch her out.

I went over to see what the problem was and she is complaining that there is no Jack Daniels to be had. See is pissed and so am I. We get into it and she runs over my foot with the wheelchair. Now she is yelling and screaming at my customers and they are starting to leave. 

I grab her chair and I push her into the street and she is still yelling and now she is kicking at me. I wonder why the bridge players cannot hear this going on out here, hmmmm?

Chris has calmed down and she is rolling away and giving me the (bird). How dare this 70 something wheelchair bound nut do this to me. My sale is ruined. What an afternoon, man! I went inside to see if any of the bidders saw anything and they did not see or hear a thing. That is impossible! One of the bidders did get on my case for not completely helping Elise set up for the bridge game. What is going on here? What is next?

Here it is! I got a call saying that the house that I own on the east side has a plumbing problem, can you believe that? The sale is over so Chris and I are packing it in and going back inside. I am going to get a cognac to calm my nerves and I may give Chris a taste or two! Unbelievable! Next, time, next time! Bidders and shufflers you will catching the bus home.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Poor baby! What a day! I say get the number of that wheelchair so we can all go out and look for her!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...