Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday!!

Good Morning!   

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is still not feeling well.Usually Elise would be caring for Chris this morning but I am going fill in so she can sleep. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my blueberry and whey smoothie is in the fridge. It is a nice 49 degrees this morning and it may make it to almost 80 degrees today.

    We had a fantastic dinner last night with Jane and John at "Neo's". It was good to see this as always. We ordered "Mojito's" and come to find out they were out of mint, very disappointing I must say. So Elise, Jane, and I ordered a ginger drink that was not bad at all.

    The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We all took home a doggie bag.It was a very nice evening. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets and I watched TV until Bobby's shift was over with Chris. I checked on Chris later and I hit the sheets as well.We both read for awhile before it was lights out.

    We may go out to breakfast this morning if Elise feels up to it. If we do we will be going to the "Egg Connection" our favorite place. Also has I was about to put in a load of laundry into the dryer this morning come to find out that it did not work. It's a brand new dryer. What's up with that? I will check the circuit box as soon as it gets a little lighter outside. Is this a sign of a early Monday? Hope not!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris and then I will check on Elise. Have a good one.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, yes I will kept my eyes open for the wheelchair lady, she is a tricky one and I don't want to get caught with my pants down, smile!

Jane and John, have a wonderful get-away.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Carol, what are you up to today?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Liz,how are you doing?

Shirlene, what is new in New Orleans?

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Jerome a trip to Brazil sounds wonderful?

Marcia, it was good to see you yesterday.

Monna, have a great day.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...