Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Groggy!

Music listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)

      It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon and headed for the pool. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is hot and my raspberry, peach,and whey smoothie is in the fridge chillin'. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

      I have nothing planned for today so I am going to take it slow and easy. I will begin to take a few photos  for the cover of my new book "365 days" With Elise.
I want to get the perfect cover photo for this one.

      I hope that this short posting finds you doing well? Have a great day and stay safe.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Rosie, what is new in Aussie Land?

Bobby, how are things going?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am really enjoying this weather! I rode my bike to MidValley and the temps were perfect. Gosh, aren't we the lucky ones to live in Tucson!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...