Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!       

Mood: Tired, Groggy, Sleepy!

Music listening to: Papa Was A Rolling Stone by the Temptations (Classic R&B)

      It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and headed for the pool this morning. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and my banana, cherry, and whey smoothie is in the fridge calling my name. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

      The Do-Drop-Inn room #2 is occupied by Elise's sister Ann. She checked in at about 10:20pm last night. I have no plans for today so I will be trying to catch up on some rest that I need badly.

       We were treated to a canine concert last night at around midnight. It started off with Lambchop and then Buttercup joined in. They were accompanied by the neighbors dogs behind Chris's house and by the neighbors dog on the corner and across the street. I got up to see what the dealy-o was and I did not see a thing. I did not have a playbill so I did not know what was being played, smile! I was totally awake and so was Chris, not good!

       Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good day and enjoy!
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, wake up my sister.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Herman, Happy Birthday my brother.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Shoo and Stu, be careful today.

Liz, how are you doing?

Sharon, how are you?

Sandy, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Too nice a day to be good. (=:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...