Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

How are things going? Well, it is starting to cloud up here in central Tucson. What's up with that? Chris and I have had a very good morning listening to music and watching TV. 

Bobby is here right now caring for Chris. Elise is at another book club meeting and she will be home shortly. If all goes well we we play some Mahjongg when she returns. 

Elise is going to prepare tuna sandwich's for dinner. We love tuna, how about you? We are also going to watch a few more episodes of "Nurse Jackie".

Well since I became a Yale Bulldog back in January 2011, I have completed my Psychology  course and I received a (B) for it. Today I looked over the class catalog and I am going to start my next course in April.

This course is titled "Phil.176 Death (overview). My professors name is Shelly Kegan, Clark Professor of Philosophy. This course has 26 lectures, and many written papers to be completed.

I am looking forward to this one. Like in the Psych class I received help from many of you with my outset questions. Guess what ? I will be doing that again, so be prepared. I ordered a couple of t-shirts with the Yale logo on it for Elise and I. I ordered my books today through Amazon.

Well, I had better go and get some of my smoothie. Hope all is going well for you so far today?
Later.....Jessie

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

congratulations Jessie,,
have a good day and don't over do the studying,,,

Loraine said...

The class on death sounds great! You'll have to give us updates as you go through the course.

Hugs!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...