Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!       

The day is just about done, over, kaput! How was your day? I rested today while Angelica was here caring for Chris.

I worked on my new book some today, setting fonts and type sets. I will be taking a photo of Elise on the first of April for the entry page of the book.

Chris had a few mishaps this afternoon and I had to take care of that and I had to put him to bed early, but he is fine.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book Club meeting. They are meeting at the "SOHO" it used to be Sam Hughes Place near the Wildcats football stadium.

Elise will be bring me some dinner for "SOHO" when she returns. I have to tell you I am starving for some reason today, smile!

Well, I had better get back to Chris so I can be ready for my dinner. I have my knife, fork and spoon at the ready! Have a great evening and sleep well. I hope to pass out as soon as I hit the sheets, I am in need of sleep.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, sleep tight.

Loraine, glad that you had a good day today.

Jane and John, is your va, va, voom still comfortable? Big Smile!

Shoo and Stu, have you received our last couple of emails? About Mahjongg?

Herman, so good to hear from you today.

Flo and John, great pics, thank you for sharing.

Bobby, have a good evening.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope you get something good from SOHO!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...