Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Rushed

Music listening to: You and I by Rick James

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris and to a barking Lampchop. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring due to Lampchop's barking. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is brewing and my blueberry, banana, and whey smoothie is in the fridge. It is a nice 50 degrees right now here in the Old Pueblo and the temps just keep on rising.

    No real plans set for today as of yet, but we are going to the movies this afternoon. Bobby will be here to care for Chris. I may get a little yard work clean up if the notion strikes me. I will be taking a few pictures if something catches my eye today.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris, but first it is time for a cup of  coffee. Have a good one.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, wake up.

Shoo and Stu, welcome back home.

Herman, thank you again. Wow!

Rosie, how are things down under?

Carol, what is new in Tennessee?

Sara, how are things at work?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Fresh blueberries and bananas? Yum!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...