Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!             

Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: 1999 by Prince

     TGIF! Can you feel me? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I am not quite sure what that means this morning, we will see, smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is freshly ground and delicious. My banana, strawberry, mango, peach, pineapple, grape and whey smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. Doesn't that sound fantastic? Do you want one? Smile!

     I have an errand to run later in the morning and that is about all I have planned so far, but things change constantly, eh? Our Wildcats beat Belmont last night and now we are going to play Harvard. Go Cats!

     We had a very nice time watching some of the game at "BJ's" last night while we waited on Elise's gluten-free pizza to be made. "BJ"s was packed with a lot of U of A fans cheering on the Cat's.

      After Elise's pizza was ready we headed for the "Gaslight Theater" to see the play "The Lone Stranger" it was a parody of the "Lone Ranger and Tonto". It was very good and so funny. We were joined by Donna and Angelica for the play. Donna and Elise ordered a salad, I ordered a medium pepperoni and sausage pizza.

     We ordered a bottle of Merlot to go along with our meal. Angelica had water with hers. She shared my pizza with me, and it was delicious. The staff keep our popcorn bowl full all of the time a very nice touch for watching a live play. Donna and Angelica it was a good evening with you both.

     We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I checked on Chris before I followed suit. I checked my email on our tablet before it was game over and lights out.

      We are going to find out when the Cats play Harvard so we don't miss it. We are going to play some Mahjongg this afternoon and we may go to Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner.

      We are also going to talk over our packing for our next trip. We are headed for Las Vegas again because they have given us some Players perks that we just cannot pass up. We will be staying at New York, New York this time. We we be leaving on Tuesday of next week. Cha Ching!!!!

      Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a wonderful TGIF!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, get to it!

Jane and John, what is up?

Loraine, have a wonderful day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Liz, a pleasure to hear from you as always.

Ross and Denise, have a great day and weekend.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Olivia, how are you?

Shirlene, what is new in New Orleans?

Bobby, what are you up to?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks. My day is wonderful!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...