Sunday, March 17, 2013

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is up? How is your St. Patty's Day going? Have you had a green beer yet? Have you been pinched yet? Smile!

We enjoyed our breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" the food was great and our waitress Libby was in good spirits.

Elise is caring for Chris and at the present time he is getting a bio-feedback treatment. I did some yard work today and I cleaned up the Do Drop Inn room #2 today. I will tackle the Do Drop Inn room #1 tomorrow.

The weather is perfect and we even have a breeze, so nice. I just set up the Mahjongg just in-case we get a chance to play before we head out to the DDC.

I completed the cover for my new book "365 Days With Elise. I also completed the acknowledgements and the introduction page as well. I presented it all to Elise for approval and editing and it is good to go. 

Well, I had better go over to Chris's house to see what is going on. Have a good afternoon.
Later.......Jessie and Elise.

Loraine, so glad that you are pleased with your handy work.

Bobby, how did the tennis game go?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...