Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sup?

Sup?

How are you doing? We are good here. I am all packed and ready to load my suitcase into the Tacoma. We have to get some ice and dry ice on the way tomorrow.

The wind is starting to pick again and I hope that it doesn't get too bad. Bobby is here caring for Chris. And the carpet cleaner just finished up with five rooms.

I roasted the chicken and man is it so good and very moist. I can hardly wait until dinner time. Elise just popped in and out. She is going to get a Mani-Pedi by Nicolette.

I am watering the plants and trees right now so they won't get too dry by time we return from our stay-cation. Man I am hungry, smile! My smoothie is all gone.

We are going to have breakfast at Gus Balones in the morning  prior to getting on the road. Our Kachina Hot Springs appointment is at noon. Can't wait to get in the water and I like getting rubbed the right way, smile! Don't you?

Well, I had better go and check on the watering. I am going to  call the Springhill Suites in Thatcher to re-confirm our reservation.
Later........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...