Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: What's Love Got To Do With It? By Tina Turner

      TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave but she is moving about. She is still having coughing problems that really flair up at night. She may be up and heading for the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and my banana, strawberry smoothie is looking so good. We enjoyed the movie "Oblivion" and the critics were correct about the storyline but it is a very good sci-fi movie.

     Elise and I had a very nice dinner at "Downtown" the food was excellent. We both had a couple cocktails that were good. I had the J-Dawg with fries and Elise had a catfish taco and a lamb's tongue taco. It was all very good. We got a few compliments about our I love New York t-shirts that we were wearing. Elise even struck up a nice conversation with a lady who is from New York.

    After our light dinner we took a walk in the "Barrio" that was nice and the evening was perfect. We ended up at the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Clybourne Park" it was very good and the standing ovation was well deserved.

     Elise and I are going to have dinner this evening at Pastiche. Afterwards we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the comedy "The Fox on the Fairway. It should be very good.

     We have a very busy weekend. Tomorrow is the Tucson Women's Concert with an after concert party. Sunday we are meeting up with the crew at Zemans. We are party animals, eh?

      Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. I am behind just a bit with "365 Days With Elise" but I will catch it up today. Have a great day and a fantastic weekend.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, you had better bid high!

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, be careful.

Ross, and Denise, stay well.

Monna, have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I gotta be me and follow my instincts when it comes to bidding.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...