Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!      
Elise working in the front yard!


Mood: Refreshed!

Music listening to: Get Freaky by M.I.

    It's a Hump Day! What is new? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is nice and hot and my grape, pineapple, mango, peach, raspberry and whey smoothie is in the fridge nice and thick this morning.

   Elise and I are going to take Chris's van to have the A/C serviced at 7:30am  this morning. Other than that I have no plans for today. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   It is a nice morning here in Tucson. The birds are singing, the fur-babies are quiet and the scent of blooming orange trees are in the air.

  Well, I had get busy and get this Hump Day moving along. Have a wonderful day......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, hey you are right problem solved. I will snag a Hershey's bar from Elise sometime today, smile!

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, take it slow.

Janice, how are things?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...