Monday, April 29, 2013

It's My Birthday! WooHoo!

Good Morning!

Mood: WooHoo!

Music listening to: I've Got My Finger On The Trigger by Natalie Cole

     WooHoo! I started the day off at 4:20am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but she is purring away. She will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is great this morning and my banana and whey smoothie really thick is in the fridge. Yes, today I hit another milestone in my life. It is my birthday and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest.

     I started celebrating yesterday with good friends at Zemans for dinner. I will give more details about that later. I have woke up to many birthday wishes and greetings. By the grace and the blessings of the Lord, my loving wife, family, and my many friends I am here to see and enjoy this day. I thank you all for blessing me to know you and have you in my life.

     On our dining room table this morning are three wrapped gifts and a card. I wonder where did that come from? Hmmmmm!

     I will look into that post haste,but first I have to make my early morning doctors appointment. So I will be off until I return.

Cheers........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...