Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!   
On Top of the Space Needle.


Mood: Concerned

Music listening to:Just My Imagination by the Temptations (classic R&B)

     It is a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is still not feeling well. She had bouts of coughing through the night. I will be checking on her from time to time. This may prevent her from singing with the Tucson Women's Chorus this Saturday evening. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I am out of beans to grind. I must do something about that for sure. My strawberry,banana and whey smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Depending on how Elise is feeling I will be listening to lecture number 5 today. It will be about (Free Will and Near Death Experiences), it should be very informative.

    Chris will be visited this afternoon by his case manager to see how things are going with him. Chris will be glad to see her so he can flirt with her, smile.

    Have a great day and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet what is up?

Loraine, how are you? Practice on your bidding, OK,smile!

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Liz, how are you doing?

Carol, what is new in Tennessee?

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ooh! The bidding is the tough part. But I bet I can get lots of practice trials and tribulations in before the Wizard Fest.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...