Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Adventurous!

Music listening to: Give It Up by Jazzanova

     It's a Tricky Tuesday? How are you? I started the day off at 4:49am caring for Chris. Elise is partially in her cave this morning and she is guiding caravans that are lost in the Tucson desert, smile! She will be up soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is doing it's job this morning and my chocolate, banana, and whey smoothie is chilling in the fridge. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a nice 49 degrees right now with a slight breeze.

     I have no plans set for today except to continue working on my new book. I have to tell you I am finding this undertaking very tasking but I will complete it without a doubt.

     I am also looking forward to my Philosophy class starting this Friday. I am just a very busy person lately, eh? Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward.

     Posted are a few pics from Easter Sunday with the family. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up my sisters.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane and John, what is up? Jane are you feeling better today?

Shoo and Stu, prepare for a good game of Mahjongg.

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Shirlene, what is new in New Orleans?

Carol, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new Down Under?

Jonny let's eat!
Chris and Bobby
Elise, Ann, Cathy
Ann and Eddie
Bobby, Chris, Elise

Chris
Bobby and Elise
Ann
Ann, Cathy, Elise
Ann,Cathy,Elise, Jonny
Cathy
Ann, Eric, and Elise egg hunting
Elise egg hunting
View of the mountains
Chris
Eddie checking out the vino selection
Cathy and Elise filling eggs
Elise and Cathy
Jonny taking a break
Ann and Bobby
Egg loot

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. Was there chocolate?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...