Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: So Into You by SWV

    It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise was up and about at 5:15am as well, but by 5:30am she was in her cave and purring away. Hmmmm! Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my orange,banana and whey smoothie is in the fridge. It is a nice 48 degrees right now here in Tucson. John will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning and that is about all I have to do today. Elise and I may go to the movies today.

     We had a nice time having cocktails and salsa with chips before we went to the Live Theater Company to see the play "Cemetary Club". This play was wonderful and hilarious. The acting was outstanding and the ovation that it got was well worth it. We recommend this one for sure.

     After the play we met up with Bobby at Applebees for a late dinner. Elise and I got there late due to the play was longer than we thought. Elise and shared a bottle of Merlot that was very good. We haven't has a Merlot in awhile. The food was very good as always at Applebees.

     We returned home and I checked on Chris and Elise hit the sheets to read a book. I followed

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So, how do you make your smoothies?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...