Monday, April 1, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well,this Monday is just about over. How was yours? It has been a very busy day for me let me tell you. As you know I started my new book today and I have to tell you this project is going to be a challenge, but I am going to see it to the end.

I cleaned out the storage shed this afternoon and I put up the patio table umbrella and bug screen. Chris enjoyed watching toll and sweat, smile!

Elise returned from playing bridge and she prepared a dinner that consisted of soup and sandwiches that was very good. We watched "Nurse Jackie" on DVD and Chris enjoyed it right along with us.

I have not forgot about the posting about our Vegas trip and posting pics of Easter Sunday. I will as soon as I can. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at The Tucson Women's Chorus practice. I bet I sleep very well tonight if Lampchop will allow it!

Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, what is new?

Jane and John, stay safe. Jane how are you feeling now?

Shoo and Stu, see you Friday evening for Mahjongg!



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...