Saturday, April 27, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Can't Get Next To You by The Temptations (classic R&B)

    It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. She will be up shortly and on her way the the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning  and brewed from freshly ground beans. My orange and strawberry smoothie is in the fridge, nice and thick.

    Elise and I enjoyed our dinner at "Pastiche" last night. We shared a nice bottle of red called " Steelhead". Elise and I shared a nice salad. Elise ordered the Mahi, mahi and I had a nice steak. We both had veggies, mashed potatoes, and quinoa.

    After dinner we went to the Invisible Theatre to see the play " The Fox on the Fairway" it was very good and hilarious.

     It is going to be a busy day for Elise. This evening is the Tucson Women's Chorus concert at St. Marks. It should be a good one. Elise is still having problems with her cough and throat but she will get through it. We will attend the after party and it should be very interesting and fun. I will be taking photos of the concert as well and of a few of the concert goers.

   Angelica will be here to care for Chris this evening for Rosemary. Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful weekend.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet have a good weekend.

Loraine, wake up.

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Erika, how are things in Germany?



    

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yawn. Stretch. OK, if I have to.

I believe you have a special day coming up, yes?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...