Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!   
Elise
Loraine and Elise


Roasted Chicken, Yummy!
Elise instructing!


Well, this Hump Day is over! How was yours? It has been a very good day here in Tucson. We got a lot of things done this afternoon while Bobby was here caring for Chris. Thanks  Bobby! See you in the morning at Gus Balones.

We are looking forward to our stay-cation in Thatcher, AZ and camping in the mountains. Well, I have to tell you that we pigged out at dinnertime, yes we did. I am so stuffed right now I know that is must be illegal, smile.

That roasted yard bird was delicious, mashed potatoes, asparagus, baby carrots, and of course a good (cab) to get it all down. Wow!

I just finished working on today's book entry and it has been a good day working on it as well. I got some fantastic photos of Elise instructing Tai-Chi today, along with some great photos of Loraine getting jiggy with it as well.

I want to thank Flo for taking the time to take the photos for our book. Flo is a magnificent photographer and I am truly grateful to call her my friend.

This will be the last posting I will make to our blog until we return from our stay-cation. I will be writing and taking pics for the new book while we are away. Rest assured I will have plenty to post when we get back, so look for it. 

Well, I had better wrap this day up. We hope that your day was a good one? Have a good night  and we will chat at you in a few days.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, glad to hear that Jim is getting about to see you. You looked good at Tai-Chi today.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Jane and John,be careful.

Carol, thank you again for the very nice comments about my new book.

Flo and John, stay safe. Thank You.

Herman,chat at you tomorrow afternoon when we check in at the Springhill Suites, Thatcher.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...