Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It was a pretty good day for a Monday, smile. I got my errands taken care of and I really enjoyed my strawberry smoothie. Elise got me some strawberries that are really sweet.

Chris and I relaxed pretty much all day. We took a walk and it was a bit warm today.  Elise returned from bridge and she prepared chili for dinner that was great.

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise left to practice with the Tucson Women's Chorus. She returned home in about 10 minutes. She is not feeling well. She may be coming down with a cold and she is losing her voice. I will keep and eye on her throughout the evening.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, by all means keep on working with those Wizard cards because I may have a trick up my sleeve for you.

Jane and John, have a good night. I will make another CD tonight for you.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...