Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Busy

Music listening to: Getting Jiggy With It by Will Smith

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and heading for the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is delicious and my banana, and whey smoothie is resting and waiting on me in the fridge. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be listening to lecture #4 this morning from my Phil 176 course. We will be introduced to Plato's "Phaedo" and talking more about the soul.

     I have to tell I have been very busy and I still am. We had a wonderful time on our stay-cation. I will post pictures that we took as soon as I can. I am getting all of the information for "365 Days With Elise" put into the book that took place while we were on stay-cation and camping in the mountains. This task is much greater than I thought it would be, but I will complete it without a doubt.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tuesday and stay safe, sound, and happy.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe. Hey are you available for some Mahjongg on Saturday evening?

Flo and John, how are you?

Carol,what is new in Tenn?

Liz, how are you?

Bobby , what are you up to?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Monna, how is everyone?

    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...