Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is almost over. How was yours? I got quite a bit of yard work completed in the front of the house. I will try to finish it up tomorrow.

I have to tell you it really wore me out, smile! Elise returned home at around 4:40 from playing bridge and her PT appointment. Elise brought me back a snack that I will enjoy tomorrow sometime.

We prepared dinner together. We had red beans and rice, baby carrots, sliced tomatoes and some gluten free Focaccia  bread that was divine. Bobby is here caring for Chris and Elise fixed a plate for him as well. Man was that bread good!

We watched "Nurse Jackie" while we ate dinner and we downed a few cocktails. Elise cleaned up the kitchen area after "Nurse Jackie" was over. After that we watched "West Wing" with a few more cocktails and popcorn.

Elise decided to hit the sheets to read and call it game over. I am watching TV until Bobby's shift is done. At the time I will check on Chris and I will call it a day.

We will pick up Chris's van tomorrow after the repairs have been completed. We hope that you day has been a good one? Have a great evening.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, take care.

Shoo and Stu, behave yourselves!

Ross, give a shout out to Denise.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...