Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is almost over,how was yours? Chris and I spent a lot of time outside this afternoon after Angelica left for the day.

I did a little more yard work in the backyard, and Chris supervised along with Buttercup and Lampchop. We relaxed and listened to some music, and I finished my smoothie.

Elise returned home from bridge and we prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. We got it all down with some hot coffee.

We watched a few more episodes of "Nurse Jackie" with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email.

We hope that your day went well? Have a good night and sleep well.
Chin,chin.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, come to think of it no chocolate was offered on Easter Sunday. What was up with that?

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, get some rest.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Oh Oh! You need to remedy that situation. There's still chocolate out there ready to be eaten. I know - I've seen it!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...