Friday, April 26, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy!    


How are things going so far? It is a nice 70 degrees right now here in Tucson. Well, Elise has let me again and she is on her way to the gym.

After the gym she is going to meet up with a friend for lunch. I have finally caught up with "365 Days With Elise" it is a challenge but I am having a great time writing it.

I received a good idea from Elise's hair stylist and manicurist of a picture to include in the book. I would have never thought of it and I very happy she did. Now I am waiting for it to materialize. 

Again, if you happen to see Elise out an about and she does or says something that you think would be good for the book, please let me know.

Well, I believe it is time for me to attack my smoothie, eh? Have a good one!
Later........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...