Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's The Weekend! WooHoo!

Good Morning!      


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Roadrunner by Junior Walker and the All Stars

    It's the Weekend! Yo! Yo! Yo! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. She will be up very soon and heading for the pool. Any plans for today?

    The coffee has hit the spot and my chocolate, banana and whey smoothie is in the fridge nice and thick this morning. John will be here later this morning to care for Chris.

     We had a wonderful evening last night with Shoo and Stu. We played Mahjongg for several hours. It was a lot of fun even though Stu and I did not win a single game but we came close let me tell you.

     Shoo and Elise both won twice, but that was only luck I think, smile! Shoo prepared a very nice spread for us to chow down on, it was delicious. I have to tell you that the vino rosso was very nice and plentiful. Thank you Shoo and Stu.

     We are going to meet up with Shoo, Stu, Jane and John this evening at Monteray Court for dinner and a live concert. It should be fantastic. Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this evening.

      Elise and I are going to go over to the Forum the visit our good friend Toni who is there for health reasons. I want to thank everyone who helped me with answering questions for my Phil:176 course on Death. What a diverse world we live in but on some subjects we are all pretty much on the same page and we share similar thoughts.

     My book: 365 Days With Elise" is coming along very well. Tomorrow will be a full week of writing about my Elise. I am enjoying it immensely. Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful day.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, Stu and Shoo are good Mahjongg players and they have been playing for many years. Elise and I are beginners at best. How are you feeling?

Jane, John,Stu, Shoo see you tonight.

Flo and John, how are you?

Liz, how are you?

Carol, any plans for the weekend?

Elaine, we got stuck playing Mahjongg last night but I think we got it resolved.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

I'm feeling much better.Thanks for asking.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...