Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wildcats Win!!

Hi,
Well, we just watched the Arizona Wildcats defeat Oregon State in basketball. Good game. The Cats are now 2 wins/2 losses in PAC Ten play.
I played bridge today with my mom and two friends. I came in third place. No cards to speak of, but it was fun anyway.
This morning I got up and took care of Chris, went swimming, shopped for groceries, took care of Chris and then went to play cards. I'm tired!
Jessie is still under the weather, but we have tickets to a one night show tonight and he wants to go, so we are going. I hope he can make it.
The weather is kind of chilly right now and supposed to get chillier. I think I will wear my heavy coat. Brrrr.
Well, I'd better go get dressed up to go out. Mike will be here soon.
Later,
Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...