Monday, January 19, 2009

Morgan


Good Morning,


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: Love Child


How are things going for you on this Monday morning? I woke up this morning at around midnight from a dream that I was having and I just could not get back to sleep right away. It was a visit from my Mom that was very puzzling and very different, so I will keep in the back of my mind for a while.


I got Chris settled and Elise cared for him this morning while I caught up on some missed sleep. It is a very bright and warm sunny day here in the Old Pueblo. Chris will be receiving his flu shot today and he will also be visited by the case manager of his other caregivers. No real plans for today,just take it as it comes.


The coffee is good today and I think I will have a second cup. We hope that all is going well for you on this Monday morning?


Later.......................


Morning, Jeanne.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...