Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Afternoon


Afternoon All,


Well this New Years Day is going very well so far, no problems no drama as of yet, smile. Brent is caring for Chris this afternoon and evening so we will get away to do a few things. Right now I am watering the trees and the plants.


Later in the evening we are going to the movies to see Frost/Nixon and them we will have dinner, our blackeyed peas and cornbread. After that we will return to the movies to see another show about Christmas a comedy. I can taste those blackeyed peas right now, I must be starving, eh?


Well, I had better go over to the main house and see what Elise is up to.

Later......................


Claudia, I called and left you a message for New Years.


Sis, Happy New Year, I left you a message.
NOTE: The photo above is Elise's niece Sara fighting her very first fire.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...