Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello


Hello,


Mood:Irritated


Music listening to: The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson


TGIF everyone. How are things going on this Friday morning? I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about in the main house. I have to run a few errands this morning and that is about it. Chris is very vocal this morning I am sure that he knows that it is Friday.


Elise and I went to see Last Chance Harvey starring Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson a very good movie and the acting was superb. It was good to see Dustin Hoffman. Elise and I are also going to go to the movies this evening when Marv arrives to care for Chris this evening. We are going to see the latest James Bond movie. Afterward we are going to go to the Outback for dinner.


We had a very nice time last night at the Wildcats game. It was a very good game and we beat Washington who is ranked number 1 in the Pac 10 conference. We were with Cathy and Susan it was a good time had by all. We ran into a seating problem with some Washington fans but we got that cleared up and our Wildcats kicked butt. Go CATS!!


Afterwards Elise and I went to Buddy's Grill for dinner and we both had the Pork Chops and veggies. Elise had a backed potato and I had the Au Gratin potatoes. We shared a bottle of Clou a very good red. Then we went into the yogurt bar and we got some Creamsickle yogurt that was just great. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night.


The weather here is nice right now. It is a light jacket in the morning and shorts and tees in the afternoon and evening. Well my coffee cup is empty so I had better get a refill and get this day under way. TGIF everyone, enjoy.


Later...........................


Morning Jeanne.


Sis, glad to hear from you I will shoot you a email later today.


Claudia, sorry I missed you phone call yesterday. I returned your call and I left a message.


Erika, have a good weekend and give our best to the family. Guten Morgen!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...