Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi All,
Elise here, still filling in for Jessie, who is coughing up a storm today. He tried to get into the doctor, but there are so many people sick, there wasn't an opening until Monday. I am giving him a cough syrup with codeine in it that quells his cough and some antibiotics I bought in Mexico, which is what the doctor would have given him.

I went swimming this morning and then took care of Chris. I also went to my oral surgeon to schedule an appointment for me to get the last two teeth implants. He'll do those the second week of February. I'm not looking forward to that, but it has to be done.

Jessie and I just finished watching a video and he downed a hot toddy. I think we'll have cheese crisps and refried beans tonight for dinner. I asked Jessie if he wanted more chicken noodle soup and he said, "No!" I think he's starting to feel a little better, but just a little!

Chris is out with Brent. They went to Park Place Mall. They like to go to the toy store there, and they also sit by the kid's play center and listen to the children laughing and screaming while they play. Chris loves to go to the mall.

Well, I guess that's it for today. Tonight we are going to watch the Arizona Wildcat Basketball game on tv. Hope the Cats win!

Later,

Elise

1 comment:

Countrygranny47 said...

HELLO ELSIE,
HOPE YOU DO NOT CATCH WHAT JESSIE HAS. TELL HIM TO GET WELL FOR US. WE ARE THINKING OF HIM. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ALSO.
HUGS---MARY AND BOB

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...