Saturday, January 31, 2009

Night All


Good Night,


We just got back from having dinner with Paula and Marty at Zemams and let me tell you it was fantastic, we love it there. We consumed two bottles of red and that is always a treat. We really do have a good time with Paula and Marty, Elise's Mom was there with us as well and she was hungry tonight, smile.


We returned home and I relieved Rosemary who was caring for Chris. Elise has already hit the sheets. I sitting with Chris because he is wide awake, but he will be asleep real soon and then I will call it a night as well. Hope that your day was a good one?


Night.............................


Ross, sounds like you guys had a good time, eh?


Steph, I agree that coupons are good.


Sis,I will get back to you as soon as I can, things are overwhelming for me right now.


Night Jeanne.


Cher, how has your evening been?


Claudia, sorry that I missed you phone call again, I will call you tomorrow.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...