Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Mellow


Music listening to: Giving You The Best Of My Love by the Three Degrees


How are you doing? It is a very foggy morning here in Tucson. I started today off at 5:40am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. Chris is in a good mood he is chatting up a storm.


We had a very nice evening last night that started with a new drink that Elise fixed for us, it was very good. After Marv the caregiver arrived we left to meet Bucky and Dena at Opa's a Greek eatery. We got there and the place was packed and a line had formed waiting to be seated and served. Good thing Bucky and Dena had already been seated because if not it would have been quite a wait.


We shared a bottle of Pinot that was fair, it had no body to it at all. The food we ordered was excellent. Elise had lamb, I had the Gyro platter, Dena had the Fillet, and I am not sure what Bucky had. Elise, while you are reading this and if you remember what he had please post it later. The conversation was good until we got into politics and when we get into that area with Bucky you have to get out of it quickly before it becomes very heated. Dena put the cabash on the politics discussion very quickly, a good thing she did. Dena was rather quiet this evening, she probably was not feeling her best.


We returned home and I checked on Chris and I went back over to the main house. I asked Elise to prepare another one of those drinks we had before we left for dinner and she did. I must tell you it was better than the first one. I cannot remember the name of it, but Elise may post it's name later. Elise called it a night and I watched TV until Marv departed for the night. I checked on Chris and I called it a night as well. A very nice evening.


Later....................


Hello Jeanne, thank you for the candy.


Steph & Lloyd how did your evening go last night?


Sis, are you doing OK?


Rosie, where are you?


Monna, how are things going?


Cher, how are you feeling today? Still dancing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...