Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Night


Good Night All,


Mood: Nauseated


How has your evening been so far? For the most part today was a very good day, up until mid-evening. I received some very upsetting information that is just unbelievable. I will deal with it though the best way that I can. Life can be hard at times, eh?


Chris, Elise, and Elise's Mom got their massages and I am sure that they are totally relaxed, well at least Chris is. Elise fixed breakfast for dinner tonight and it was very good. We had ham and cheese omelette's, diced potatoes, toast and tomatoes. A very good dinner indeed and coffee too!


I am caring for Chris this evening and he is mellow but he is chatting up a storm right now while he is watching TV. We I had better get back to work and get Chris settled for the night. Have a good evening.


Prost...................


Good Night Cher.


Janice and Frank what is new?


Herman how are things going in St. Louis?


Claudia how are things in Texas?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...