Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Howdy


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Funky Town


How are things going today? I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting lizards this morning. After I get Chris settled I will go to the lab and have my blood work done. I cannot have any coffee until I get back so I am out of sorts, smile.


It is a nice morning and it is about 60 degrees right now, very nice. When Brent shows up this afternoon to care for Chris I just may take a short nap, I believe that I could use one. I am feeling really good this morning but I still have a slight cough though. I am hungry this morning and that is a very good sign that I am just about back to normal.

Well, I had better get busy and get this day started. Have a good one.

Prost..................................


Morning Jeanne. I am feeling good this morning.


Sis, how are you doing?


Steph & Lloyd how are things?


Laura, how are things in Wales?


Erika, any plans for the week?


Rosie, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...