Sunday, January 25, 2009

G'Day


Good Morning


Mood: Thankful


Music listening to: From Head to Toe, by Lisa-Lisa


How are you doing on this Sunday morning? I started today at 5:45am looking in on Chris. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. I am waiting on the coffee to brew so I can grab a cup. Yesterday was a good day up until we got a call saying that the caregiver was not going to show up and that they didn't have anyone to send out to care for Chris.


We had planned on going out to dinner and then to The Arizona Theatre Company to watch a live play that we had tickets for. I have no idea how this agency stays in business,it has no contingency plans at all, very sad operation. Elise started to call around for private caregivers and she got in touch with Kris who has worked with Chris many times. He came to look after Chris and that gave us a sigh of relief let me tell you.


We had a very nice dinner at Cushing Street Bar and Grill. I had the meatloaf, with mashed potatoes and veggies. Elise had blackened salmon with mashed potatoes and veggies. Yes, we shared a bottle of red that was pretty good. For dessert we shared a Mango sherbet that was excellent and we had two coffees. We left Cushing Street and we arrived at the Arizona Theatre Company and before the play began we shared a glass of Merlot that was very good.


The play was A Raisin In The Sun and it was excellent. The theatre was packed and the play was well received. It reminded me of when I first saw it on TV with my parents and my brothers when we were just kids. It brought back a lot of memories for me. We left the theatre and we returned home to thank Kris for making our evening possible. Elise called it a night and I stayed up with Chris until he feel asleep and then I called it in.


We are going to go out to breakfast with Elise's Mom this morning. This evening we are going to Red Lobster with Nanci and Jeff it we don't run into a caregiver problem this evening. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. Oh yeah that new drink that Elise made for us the other day is called a San Sebastion. Delicious!


Later...............................


Morning Jeanne of the Foothills.


Monna, how are things?


Cher, how are you feeling today? Thank you for the comparisons.


Marcie,how was your evening?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...