Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

I have been trying to take a short nap this afternoon but no luck with that. The phone keeps ringing, and now the neighbors are out in their yard having a talk fest that is driving the dogs wild. So I might as well get up.

It has been one of the days today. I got Chris settled and ready this morning early because the plan was for me to take Elise's sister Ann to TMC so she could get a procedure done, I didn't take her. Snafu #1.

I got a call from TMC calling for Elise to pick up her sister but Elise is out playing bridge and she was expected to pick her up. I had already gotten Chris up waiting for Brent to care for him. I put Chris back to bed so I could go to pick up Ann from TMC. I got there and I went back to get Ann, we were heading out of the hospital and I went to get the car. As I was making my way up to get her Elise shows up and she picks her up so I returned home. Snafu#2.

I got home and Elise called saying that they were going to IHOP to eat due to Ann was hungry. I told Elise that I had gotten Chris out of bed and back and now I have to get him up again before Brent arrives. Elise said that she would get him up and I said no that I would. I got Chris up and we went out front so I could water the plants while we waited for Brent to appear. Elise and Ann showed up just before Brent arrived. Elise wanted to go to the movies a little later and said OK sounds good.

Brent took over and I stretched out on the bed for a minute. I thought that since Ann's procedure was done that she would be heading back home, but no. Elise came in the bedroom and I decided just to rest and not go to the movies hoping that she would join me and keep me company. Elise said that they were going to the movies ,oh well.
Snafu#3.

So now I am up due to the phone ringing and the guys next door talking and the dogs barking. Just cannot catch a break today.

Later................................

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...