Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jessie is sick and I'm a sub!


Hi you all,


Jessie is very sick this morning so I am filling in for him. He started feeling ill day before yesterday...had a scratchy throat and a cough. Yesterday it hit him hard. He has chills, bad cough, aches and pains, headache, sore/scratchy throat and basically feels like shit. I hope Chris doesn't get it. Jessie thinks he has the flu. He doesn't get a flu shot each year like Chris and I do, so maybe that's why he has it and we don't...yet!


I went to play duplicate bridge this morning after helping Jessie with Chris. Brent comes this afternoon and after we take the Prius over to the shop to get a dent ironed out, we will come home and Jessie will sleep the afternoon away and I'll probably read my book. I'm reading Obama's book "Dreams of my Father".

Oh, I have to water all the outdoor plants first, then I can relax.


The young woman who lives with us (a former student of mine) is sick also and she's coughing and hacking too. Sheesh! I sure hope I can avoid this illness. Somebody has to stay well in this house!


Well, I will be back later to report about the day's slothful activities. Until then, have a good day.

Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...