Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Howdy


Good Morning,


Mood: Energetic


Music listening to: Rock Me by Freddy Jackson


How is your day going so far? I started today off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about and she is getting ready to go swimming this morning. Chris is quiet this morning he may not have slept well last night. It is a cool 42 degrees here in Tucson and we are supposed to get into the 70's today and stay in that range all week long. No complaints from me about that at all.


The coffee is very good this morning nice and hot and strong. Chris will be visited by his case manager today. Chris loves it when she visits because they arm wrestle and he always beats her and that puts a smile on his face. I received a DVD from Chris's massage therapist Donna as Christmas gift and I just love it. It is about my hometown of Detroit and a radio station called the Big 8. It brings back a lot of memories for me being downtown, Tiger Stadium, Windsor, Canada, The Ambassador Bridge that connects Detroit to Canada and so much more. I believe that I have just about worn it out. I love it!


Well, I had better get to work and get Chris ready for the day ahead. Have a good day all.


Later..........................


Herman, we are on our way tomorrow for our mini-trip to Town Place Suites. Thank you very much for the very good deal and rate. We will give you a call once we check in.


Jeanne, what is new?


Rory, what is going on in Fallen?


Erika, how are things going in Germany?


Laura, anything new in Wales?


Sandy, how are you doing?


Steph and Lloyd what is shaking?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...