Friday, January 23, 2009

Bore Da


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Brickhouse by Commodores


How is everyone on this Friday morning? TGIF, eh? I started today of on a tragic note that is very serious for this household. I was out of coffee, can you believe it? I repeat I was out of coffee that was already ground. I had to grind some beans this morning and you guessed it, that pushed things back and made the day tragic. Just think if I didn't have any coffee beans to grind it would be a major emergency here in Tucson.


I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting Geckos this morning. I have to run a few errands this morning and I have to go to my office as well. The rain has stopped for now but it is supposed to pick backup later in the day. We have no real plans for today as of yet, and that is a good thing. We are going to go for dinner at Dena and Bucky's this evening though and that is always interesting in itself.


I had better get busy and recover from the tragic event and get myself a cup of coffee to recuperate. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.


Chin,chin..............................


Morning Jeanne.


Steph, any plans for the weekend?


Rosie, what is new?


Mary, what is up for the weekend.


Liz, where are you?


Sis, how are things in GA?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...