Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning All,


Mood: Rebounding


Music listening to: Shake Your Booty


How has everyone been doing? I am back in the saddle again so to speak. I have really missed being able to post to our blog these past few days. It was touch and go and I do mean touch and go. A small bite to eat or drink and you go to toilet and sing a few tunes in there, mostly of a religious nature of course.


I want to thank everyone for the very kind and thoughtful emails for a speedy recovery for me and gang it worked, thanks again. I want to thank my loving partner in crime, my better half, my tour de force, my do you want fries with that miracle worker Elise. She nursed me back to good health and at the same time took the chance of getting ill herself. I am glad that she and Chris did not catch this because it would have played havoc on them. I am one very lucky guy let me tell you. Elise did a very good job with our blog and I hope that she will continue to add to it on a regular basis. Great job, Elise!


Well, I started today at 5:30am by looking in on Chris who is very talkative this morning and that is a good thing. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. Later in the morning we will be going out for breakfast with Elise's Mom to a place called The Egg Connection we love it there and they have some of the biggest sweet rolls on the planet. Elise and I had a very nice dinner out last night at The Kingfisher, the food was excellent and our server was outstanding. She was really good and we expressed our appreciation in our gratuity for her.


After dinner we went to The Invisible Theatre to see a one woman show called Marilyn. It was outstanding and the lady who portrayed Marilyn Monroe was jaw dropping to look at. I can say that because it was not just me who thought so because I looked around that audience and jaws were all over the place making that thud sound as they hit to floor. It was a very good performance and very hard to portray. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night.


Again I want to thank everyone for all of the kind emails, comments while I was down and out. I appreciate you all very, very much and I did miss you all.


Cheers............................


Elise, thank you for keeping me moving forward, and strong.
Note: In the photo above we were at a Mexican Eatery La Fuenta with Esteban, Elaine, Elise and myself. We were there on the 2nd of Jan 09, we had the pleasure of hosting Elaine and Esteban into our home. Elaine and Elise go way back as teachers and Elaine is still teaching. It was a great evening with them.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...