Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Night


Good Night All,


The day has gone by and it has been a good one. Elise fixed breakfast for dinner that was very good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is out playing bridge at her Mom's. Chris is resting right now but he is talking up a storm this evening, he is keeping me on my toes this evening.


I am feeling better by the minute and that is a very good thing. I hate it when I am under the weather because I usually don't get sick but when I do it knocks me out of the game really good. I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled for the evening. Hope that your day was a good one?


Ciao..............................


Jeanne, my score was low does that mean I am a virgin? Smile. I must have a chat with Elise because her score was off the charts, I may be missing out on a few things, eh?


Laura, it was good to hear from you today.


Janice and Frank, have a good evening.


Marcie, have a grand evening.


Steph & Lloyd, enjoy the evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...