Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well, the day is almost over and thank goodness. Jessie is still ailing and I have a very bad headache. I sure hope I'm not getting sick.
We took the Prius to be fixed and then both of us crashed. I was going to read my book, but I went to sleep instead. Jessie snoozed most of the afternoon. After Brent left, I fixed some homemade waffles and we watched "As Time Goes By", a British series we bought that stars Judi Dench. It is very entertaining and Chris likes it as much as we do.
Jessie is with Chris now and I'm sure before long, they'll both be sleeping. I am going to play bridge with my mom, who plays a very good game of bridge even at her ripe old age of 93!
Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.
Ciao.
Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...